A checking that earns iTunes® downloads* and ATM fee refunds! Download your favorite music, movies, apps, and more—they're on us. Oh, we almost forgot to mention: get a $20.00 bonus iTunes® credit at signup*!
- Earn $5.00 iTunes® reward credit every monthly qualification cycle*
- Earn $20.00 iTunes® reward credit at signup*
- ATM fee refunds nationwide (up to $10.00 monthly)
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Unlimited check writing
- First Debit Card free with new account
- FSB Internet banking with Bill Pay
- 24-hour audio teller
- Electronic statements with check images
- Overdraft Protection available - *Fees May Apply-See Local Branch for More Details*
- Direct Deposit available
- FDIC insured
- $100.00 to open
Qualifying for your iTunes® reward credits is so easy, you're probably already doing it. Simply do the following activities and transactions in your MyTunes Checking account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Log on to your internet banking account once per qualification cycle
- Be enrolled in and receive eStatement notice
If you don't qualify, don't worry. MyTunes is still a free checking account with ATM fees refunded, and you can earn the iTunes® credits back the very next monthly qualification cycle.
*You will be refunded up to $20 for iTunes® purchases that post to and settle account during the first 60 days after you open account. Refunds will be credited to account on the last day of statement cycle in which refundable purchases were made. In addition, each qualification cycle, earn up to $5 in refunds of iTunes purchases if qualifications are met during previous monthly qualification cycle. Purchases must be made with debit card associated with your MyTunes Checking account. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle the account during monthly qualification cycle. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. Transactions may take one or more banking days from date transaction was made to post to and settle account. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. iTunes is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Apple Inc. is not a participant in or sponsor of this program. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Fees may reduce earnings.
- Qualification Calendar
Month Qualification Begin Date Qualification End Date Statement Cycle Date January 12/4/2012 1/3/2013 1/4/2013 February 1/4/2013 2/1/2013 2/4/2013 March 2/2/2013 3/1/2013 3/4/2013 April 3/2/2013 4/3/2013 4/4/2013 May 4/4/2013 5/2/2013 5/3/2013 June 5/3/2013 6/3/2013 6/4/2013 July 6/4/2013 7/2/2013 7/3/2013 August 7/3/2013 8/1/2013 8/2/2013 September 8/2/2013 9/3/2013 9/4/2013 October 9/4/2013 10/3/2013 10/4/2013 November 10/4/2013 11/1/2013 11/4/2013 December 11/2/2013 12/3/2013 12/4/2013