- About FSB
Get a high interest checking account with no minimum balance to earn rewards and no monthly service charge. We even refund ATM fees up to $10 monthly. It's easy to qualify!
- 0.50% APY* on balances up to $25,000 when qualifications are met
- 0.50% to 0.10% APY on balances over $25,000 depending on balance in account when qualifications are met*
- 0.01% APY* base rate if qualifications aren't met
- ATM fee refunds nationwide (up to $10 monthly)
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service charge
- Unlimited check writing
- First debit card free for new accounts
- First order of wallet checks free for new accounts (our selection)
- FSB Internet banking with Bill Pay
- 24-hour audio teller
- Electronic statements with check images
- Overdraft Protection available - *Fees May Apply-See Local Branch for more Details*
- Direct Deposit available
- FDIC insured
- $100 to open
This account is our way of giving back to Louise, El Campo, Sweeny, Blessing, Wharton, Ganado, Bay City, Angleton, Victoria, Woodsboro and Refugio and the rest of the Southeast Texas communities we serve.
To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Diamond Checking account each monthly statement cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases (minimum $10.00 each) post and settle
- Have at least one automatic payment or direct deposit post and settle
- Be enrolled and review eStatement notice
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 02/08/2021. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $100. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) balances up to $25,000 receive APY of 0.50%; and (2) balances over $25,000 earn 0.10% interest rate on portion of balance over $25,000, resulting in 0.50% to 0.10% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.01% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly statement cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Fees may reduce earnings.