- About FSB
Diamond Rewards Checking
Get a high interest checking account with no minimum balance to earn rewards and no monthly service charge. We even refund ATM fees up to $10 monthly. It's easy to qualify!
- Only $50 to open
- FREE VISA® Debit Card
- FREE Online Banking
- FREE Bill Pay
- FREE Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- FREE 24-Hour Audio Teller 1-800-781-8121
- FREE eStatements with check images+
- FREE first order of FSB logo wallet checks
- Unlimited check writing
- No monthly service charge
- Premium interest rate* on balances up to $25,000 when qualifiers are met
- Base interest rate still earned if qualifiers are not met
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds up to $10 per account
- Direct Deposit and Automatic Payments available
- FDIC insured
This account is our way of giving back to Louise, El Campo, Sweeny, Blessing, Wharton, Ganado, Bay City, Angleton, Victoria, Woodsboro, Refugio and Dilley and the rest of the Southeast Texas communities we serve.
To qualify and earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Diamond Checking account each monthly statement cycle:
• Have at least 12 debit card purchases (minimum $10.00 each) post and settle
• Have at least one automatic payment or direct deposit post and settle
+Online Banking required for eStatements. Failure to opt-in and receive statements electronically may result in a statement mailing fee, printed and postal mailed statements without check images, and an account switch requiring new disclosures.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 03/08/2023. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is only $50. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) balances up to $25,000 receive APY of 2.02%; and (2) balances over $25,000 earn 0.10% interest rate on portion of balance $25,000.01 and over resulting in 0.10% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.01% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly statement cycle. NOTE: Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Fees such as non-sufficient funds and overdraft fees may reduce earnings.
See fee schedule and complete terms and conditions for more product information or contact a friendly bank employee for more information.