- About FSB
Tiered Money Market
Put your savings to work with tiered interest rates that go up as your balance does.
- Interest Bearing
- Tiered rates maximize earnings
- Fee waived on balances over $2,500.00
- Activity Service Charge of $15.00 for account with Daily Balances from $2000.00 to $2499.99
- Activity Service Charge of $17.50 for account with Daily Balances from $1500.00 to $1999.99
- Activity Service Charge of $20.00 for account with Daily Balances from $1000.00 to $1499.99
- Activity Service Charge of $22.50 for account with Daily Balances from $500.00 to $999.99
- Activity Service Charge of $25.00 for account with Daily Balances below $500.00
- 6 transfers per cycle
- Free 24-hour audio teller
- Free FSB Internet Banking with Bill Pay
- First order of wallet checks free (our selection)
- Monthly statements with imaged checks, also available online
- Direct Deposit available
- FDIC insured
- $2,500.00 to open
Charges may incur for excess withdrawals.
Transaction limits apply. Under federal regulation, you are allowed up to 6 pre-authorized withdrawls or transfers per monthly statement cycle, (including telephone or electronic transfers), There is no limit on deposits or the number of withdrawls you can make at an ATM, by mail or at one of The First State Bank branches but there is a $10.00 service charge per withdrawl in excess of 6.