- About FSB
Start setting aside funds and earning interest while still accessing funds whenever you like.
- Interest Bearing
- $200.00 to open*
- Avoid low balance fee on daily balances over $200.00*
- Activity Service Charge of $3.00 for accounts with Daily Balances under $200.00 each month
- Free 24-hour audio teller
- Free FSB Internet banking
- Quarterly statements mailed; also available online
- Direct Deposit available
- ATM card available
- FDIC insured
*For minor UTMA Savings Accounts: $50 opening and minimum daily balance
* Fees may apply if balance falls below $200.00
Transaction limits apply. Under federal regulation, you are allowed up to 6 pre-authorized withdrawals or transfers per month, (including telephone or electronic transfers), There is no limit on deposits or the number of withdrawals you can make at an ATM, by mail or at one of The First State Bank branches but there is a $10.00 service charge per withdrawal in excess of 6.